RIGHT ON LEFT ON PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to Right On Left On. This privacy statement provides information on the manner in which Right On Left On collects, uses, maintains, and discloses personal information collected from users, members, and customers (each a “User” or collectively, “Users”) of the www.righonlefton.com website (the “Site”).
Personal Information Collection
Right On Left On may collect, use, and maintain the following kinds of personal information:
- information about Users of the Site (e.g., product preferences and purchases and browser information);
- information that Users provide for the purpose of registering with the Site (e.g., name and email address);
- information about transactions carried out over the Site (e.g., billing information);
- information that Users provide for the purpose of subscribing to Site services (e.g., name and email address); and,
- any other information that Users send or provide to Right On Left On.
Web Browser Cookies
Using Personal Information
Right On Left On may use User personal information to:
- administer the Site;
- personalize the Site for Users;
- improve customer service;
- enable User access to and use of the Site services;
- publish information about Users on the Site;
- send Users products that they purchase;
- supply Users with services that they purchase;
- send Users statements and invoices;
- collect payments from Users;
- process User transactions; and,
- send Users promotional communications and emails.
Where Right On Left On discloses User personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Right On Left On may disclose User personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Right On Left On will not sell or share User credit card information with any third parties, and will not use User credit card information for any purposes other than what Users have consented to purchase.
Right On Left On will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of User personal information.
Right On Left On will store the personal information Users provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via the Site will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Information that Right On Left On collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which Right On Left On operates to enable the use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Users agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
Right On Left On has discretion to update this privacy statement at any time by posting a new version on the Site.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any updates.
The Site contains links to other websites.
Right On Left On is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
By using the Site, Users signify their acceptance of this privacy statement and terms of service. If Users do not agree to this privacy statement, please do not use the Site. A User’s continued use of the Site following the posting of updates to this privacy statement is deemed to signify the Users acceptance of those updates.
These terms and conditions, together with our Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Right On Left On in relation to your use of the Site, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Site.
This document is based on a Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com.
Contact Right On Left On
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or Right On Left On’s treatment of User personal information, please write:
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org